Internal users need to complete the following:
1. Complete the training request form
2. IMSE Internal User Agreement (found in IMSE WUSTL Box)- signed by PI
3. Complete the lab specific safety training
a. AFM, TEM, TMA, STEM, SEM, XRD, XPS, Dicing Saw and Sample Prep Room - Laboratory Specific Training - signed by user
4. Complete the online Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) lab safety training via Learn@Work. This is an annual training. that needs to be renewed each year.
5. Sign the Bluebook in Rudolph L52 attesting that you have completed the EHS lab safety training and the lab specific training.
6. Set up an iLab account if you do not already have one.
For questions regarding paperwork, please contact Beth Gartin, Rudolph L52