Getting Started with iLab :
- Go to the IMSE iLab website and select "Register" in the upper right hand corner.
- WUSTL Users - select "register using WUSTL credentials" and use your WUSTL Key and Password to set up your account.
- Non-WUSTL Users - select "register for an iLab account."
2. Select "Institute of Materials Science & Engineering" from the list of cores at WUSTL by clicking the 'core facilities' list in the left-hand menu.
3. Once on the core's page, click the 'about our core' tab to learn more about the available services.
To Create an Equipment Reservation:
(NOTE: If you cannot make reservations, please submit training request from iLab)
Once you have been accepted into your PI’s lab and you have received training on the instrument, you can schedule equipment time.
1. Navigate to the core page: https://wustl.ilabsolutions.com/service_center/show_external/4117
2. At the upper right hand of the page select "login" and choose your login method.
3. Select the Schedule Equipment tab and click on the ‘View Schedule’ button next to the instrument of interest. Click and drag on the time frame you would like to schedule your reservation for.
4. A window will pop up that will allow you to verify your reservations details and provide payment information before saving the reservation.
More detailed instructions are available in the customer manual. For any questions not addressed in the manual, click on the “leave iLab feedback” link in the upper right hand corner or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.