Annual Safety Requirements (for new and returning users):
Need to be renewed EACH year by July 1.
1. IMSE Internal User Agreement - (FOR PI's ONLY)
2. Complete the online Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) lab safety training via Learn@Work. This is an annual training, that needs to be refreshed each year. You will need to provide the date of completion for this training.
3. Complete the lab specific safety training for the area that you will be working in:
a. Materials characterization equipment - Laboratory Specific Training
b. Fumehood, Parylene Deposition and Dicing Saw in Rudolph L27, - Laboratory Specific Training for L27
All Users must schedule a meeting with either Dr. Rahul Gupta or Dr. Tyrone Daulton to review safety procedures prior to entering this room for the first time.
4. Review additional guidelines due to COVID-19 (Orange Level 3 Guidelines)
Additional Requirements for New Users:
1. If you need training on an instrument, complete the training request form.
2. Set up an iLab account if you do not already have one.
3. If you are a new user the items above in "Annual Safety Requirements" must also be completed prior to being trained.
For questions regarding paperwork, please contact Beth Gartin, Rudolph L52