Annual Safety Requirements:
Need to be renewed EACH year by July 1.
1. IMSE Internal User Agreement - signed by PI
2. Complete the lab specific safety training
a. Material characterization equipment - Laboratory Specific Training - signed by user
d. PPMS (L27C) - Review the safety training with Dr. Rahul Gupta.
3. Complete the online Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) lab safety training via Learn@Work. This is an annual training, that needs to be refreshed each year.
4. Sign the Bluebook in Rudolph L52 attesting that you have completed the EHS lab safety training and the lab specific training.
New User Requirements:
1. If you need training on an instrument, complete the training request form.
2. Set up an iLab account if you do not already have one.
3. If you are a new user the items above in "Annual Safety Requirements" must also be completed prior to being trained.
For questions regarding paperwork, please contact Beth Gartin, Rudolph L52